Its that time of year again! I just received my favorite subscription box for the season yesterday. Although it doesn’t quite feel like Fall just yet, I’m sure it will soon and I’ll be able to use some of these items!
Here’s what I got!
- Mer Sea Cozy Wrap (in Blush Ombre) (Retail Value $98) I’ll be honest in that I’m kind of a little over scarves at this point because, while I love them, I have SO many and don’t wear most of them. This scarf is really gorgeous and soft, though! Its more of a wrap than something I’d wear around my neck. It can also be used as a bed runner. So far, my cat has really enjoyed laying on it, but hopefully it’ll get at least some use when the weather gets colder.
- Private Party Gym Bag (Retail Value $59) I was pretty disappointed in this because I ordered the bag with the saying that’s in the photo above (“will workout for cupcakes”), but got “meet me at the barre” instead. First world problems I guess LOL. I did email FFF to see what went wrong, so we’ll see. Its a nice size (not too big, or too small). I don’t really use gym bags, and honestly would prefer it didn’t have any silly sayings on it to begin with, but maybe I’ll use it for something. Its definitely very sturdy and well made.
- trèStiQue Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon (in Florence Fig) (Retail Value $28) LOVE this lip crayon! I’m a big fan of lip crayons in general since they make it so easy to not mess up applying color. This one is super moisturizing and I love the balm at the end too. The color is a gorgeous “your lips but better” color.
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil (Retail Value $12.50) I don’t have any cuticle oil, and my cuticles are probably in need of it. The smell of this oil is lavender so its a really soothing scent, especially before bed. Since I’ve only used this once I can’t say how well it works just yet.
- Whish Renewing Mud Mask (Retail Value $48.00) I always love a good mask! I’ve tried it once, and my face felt very smooth afterwards. I’ve been trying not to use anything too harsh lately do to dry skin, but this doesn’t look like it aggravated it. The texture is basically clay, and you apply a very thin later to your skin. You leave it on anywhere from 15 seconds to 2 minutes and then wash off, so its super quick. Definitely not a mask you want to hang out in for a half hour like some of the more moisturizing ones I use.
- DP Hue Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse (Retail Value $35.00) I actually haven’t tried this yet, but I’m intrigued by the idea of a shampoo/conditioner substitute rinse since I’m trying not to over shampoo my hair (both for its health and to preserve color). I did open it up to smell it a whoo-wee…it smells like straight ACV, if you’ve ever had to use it before. I’m hoping it won’t leave that strong of a scent on my actual hair but we’ll see.
- IMM Living Jewelry Holder (Retail Value $33.00) This is SUCH an adorable little jewelry holder! I was actually looking for a little tray like this…I almost bought a cat-themed one the other day haha. It holds all my essential jewelry (not all of it obviously, but the stuff I use day to day). Rose gold color is also really pretty.
- myTagalongs Hot/Cold Pack (Retail Value $15.00) So fun fact…I’ve been suffering from what I think is a stiff neck for like a month now. I should probably go to a doctor, but anyhow…this was really nice to have. I used the hot version of it by heating it up for 15 seconds in the microwave. It felt very nice though not sure how much it helped my pain ease (probably was too much for it). I think this would be really great for stomach craps as well, and I’m going to try out the ice pack version of it also!
- Jet Set Diaries Beanie (in black) *Traded for B-Low the Belt (in black) (Retail Value $49.00) So annual subscribers had the option of choosing the beanie of the belt. I chose the beanie, really hoping that I’d receive the pink one and not the black (I already have a black/gray beanie that I really love). Of course, I got the black one. I hopped on FabFitFun’s forum and was able to find someone to trade with who had received the black B-Low the Belt belt. I’m not entirely sure if I’ll use this often either, but I definitely will more so than the beanie. Looking forward to receiving it!
- EXTRA: Cottonelle Cloths (10 pack) This is kind of hilarious because I JUST ran out of these and was going to buy more at Walgreens. And here they are. Thanks FFF! haha.